NVIDIA is the world’s leading AI computing company. We build an end-to-end computing platform that is used by nearly every industry to develop and deploy AI-based solutions for different applications and use cases. We help our customers use AI to solve hard problems and to get to market fast.
With NVIDIA virtual GPU software, enable the delivery of graphics-rich virtual desktops and workstations accelerated by NVIDIA® Tesla® data center GPUs. The Jetson product family is part of the NVIDIA AI computing platform, which makes it possible to train and deploy neural networks to autonomous machines and other edge devices.
- Jetson AGX Xavier – The world’s first AI computer designed specifically for autonomous machines. Delivers over 32 TOPS and 720 Gbps SERDES I/O in 10-30W
- Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit – The developer kit (and reference design) for Jetson AGX Xavier, includes comprehensive SDK.
- Jetson TX2 – Powerful computer for edge AI
- Jetson TX2 Developer Kit – NVIDIA virtual GPU software allows NVIDIA Tesla GPU resources to be divided and shared across multiple virtual machines
NVIDIA virtual GPU software includes:
- NVIDIA® Quadro® Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) for professional graphics applications
- NVIDIA GRID® Virtual PC (GRID vPC) for virtual desktops running standard PC applications
- NVIDIA GRID® Virtual Applications (GRID vApps) for use with Citrix XenApp or other remote desktop session host (RDSH) solutions like VMware Horizon Apps