At our Phoenix, Az. integration center, Arrow ECS can support our resellers with state-of-the-art solutions enablement that enable you to delivery complex custom integration services and solutions to your clients. In addition to the valuable services like staging, custom labeling and packaging, third party warehousing , return management and disposition and recycling services, we offer our resellers:
- Supply Chain Management – significant inventory investments including x86 servers, networking, POS and various software appliances, as well as customer specific inventory
- Engineering support – Consulting and pre-sales services (design, tech-edit configurations, technical advocate program and education), prototyping services (hardware design, qualification, testing) and first article confirmation.
- Converged Solution Integration – Integration of architected systems and population of pre-configured appliance offerings.
- Product regression testing (ensuring all current and future hardware/software design works in previous released products)
- VPN Support (remote setup capability, solution validation and verification prior to install)
- Custom Bios/Firmware creation (includes setting up customer settings in bios/firmware as well as setting up custom features)
- Quality assurance (corrective action processes, preventative action, audits)
- And more…
Additionally, our Phoenix center is not only ISO 9001:2008 certified, it is also:
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental management standard
- ISO 13485 – Medical device manufacture
- AS9100 – Aerospace and defense manufacture
- TL9000 Telecommunications manufacture
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Standard
- R2 – Responsible recycling standard
- TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association) Classification A
Which allows partners leveraging our value-added solutions center to meet RFP/RFI requirements qualifying them for more client spend.