Informatica is 100% focused on data because the world runs on data. Organizations need business solutions around data for the cloud, big data and streaming. Informatica is the world's #1 provider of data managment solutions, in the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid environment. More than 7,000 organizations around the world turn to Informatica for data solutions that power their business.
Informatica solutions can help you get ready for tomorrow by putting truly great data at the center of everything you do today.
- Cloud Solutions
- Hybrid Cloud Data Management, Data Management for Salesforce, Cloud Analytics
- Next Generation Analytics
- Data Warehousing, Big Data Analytics, Real-time Analytics
- Data Governance
- Risk & Compliance
- Total Customer Relationship
- Solutions for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Application Modernization, Rationalization, Consolidation
- Application Integration, MDM for Application Consolidation and Migration
- Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Informatica is a clear leader in six important categories: Cloud Data Management, Data Integration, Big Data Management, Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Security. The Informatica Product Portfolio offers a holistic approach to data management and best of breed products outlined below:
- Big Data Management - Big Data Relationship Management, Intelligent Data Lake
- Cloud Integration - Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Data Management
- Data Integration - Power Center, Informatica Integration Hub, Connectors (Power Exchange)
- Data Quality - Data as a Service, Data Preparation
- Data Security - Secure at Source, Data Masking, Test Data Management
- Informatica Platform - Vibe, Business Process Management
Informatica Marketplace is also a rich network of free and paid apps and add-ons including connectors, mappings, utilities, templates and services to jump-start Informatica Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and Cloud initiatives.
Focused Industries include: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Public Sector (State & Local, Education), Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, High Tech, Consumer Product Goods.
For more information please visit: www.informatica.com